The book of tea cha no hon by okakura kakuzo 1906 is a long essay linking the role of chado teaism to the aesthetic and cultural aspects of japanese life. Free kindle book and epub digitized and proofread by project gutenberg. The book of tea book read 854 reviews from the worlds largest community for readers now available in a gorgeous hardcover slipcase edition this obje. Sacred texts buddhism taoism shinto the book of tea by kakuzo okakura i the cup of humanity tea began as a medicine and grew into a beverage. Okakuras book is a timeless dissertation on both the nature of tea and of japanese culture that adapted it from earlier origins in china transforming the simple act of making and serving a humble beverage into a quintessential microcosm of the japanese traditional art of living
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.