Like its sister piece of 1865 the sonata for violin and piano no 2 in g major op 13 is in three movements of which the first is the longest it opens with a lento doloroso introduction in the . The violin sonata no 2 in a major op 100 thun or meistersinger by johannes brahms was written while spending the summer of 1886 in thun in the bernese oberland switzerland. Schumann spent most of 1851 working on pieces in minor keys in all of these two of the three phantasiestucke op 111 the piano trio in g minor op 110 and the two violin sonatas we sense an introspective fatalistic character imbued with uncertainty and tension. Find composition details parts movement information and albums that contain performances of sonata for violin piano no 2 in on allmusic
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.