Summary since the 1920s modern powder metallurgy has been used to produce a wide range of structural powder metallurgy components self lubricating bearings and cutting tools. Contents foreword v preface vii abouttheseries ix 1 introduction 1 11 productionandcharacterisation ofpowders 6 12 treatmentofpowder 7 13 compactionofpowder 7. Powder metallurgy powder metallurgy pm is the technology in some cases even the art of producing metallic materials and components from powders rather than through the classical ingot metallurgy route. Dr anish upadhyaya associate professor department of materials science and engineering iit kanpur kanpur has been an advocate of powder metallurgical processing due to its high materials utilisation near net shaping and energy efficiency
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.