Francis poulenc 1899 1963 quatre motets pour le temps de noel 1 o magnum mysterium 2 quem vidistis pastores dicte 3 videntes stellam 4 hodie chistus natus est. The quatre motets pour un temps de noel 1952 are representative of the pious poulenc the composer who left behind his wit sarcasm and es six inspired aesthetic to give sincere voice to his . O magnum mysterium is the most profound slow and by poulencs standards harmonically austere it grows in intensity toward the final repetition of the main text via an intimate verse in praise of the virgin. This is a list of works written by the french composer francis poulenc 1899 1963
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.