Why dont protons and electrons just slam into each other and explode why do different elements emit light of different colors niels bohr knew why. Niels bohr and the quantum atom the bohr model of atomic structure 1913 1925 english edition 1. Niels bohr and the quantum atom is the first book that focuses in detail on the birth and development of bohrs atomic theory and gives a comprehensive picture of it. This chemistry video tutorial focuses on the bohr model of the hydrogen atom it explains how to calculate the amount of electron transition energy that is released or absorbed whenever an
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.