Amputation is the surgical removal of all or part of a limb or extremity such as an arm leg foot hand toe or finger about 18 million americans are living with amputations amputation of the . Leg or foot amputation is the removal of a leg foot or toes from the body these body parts are called extremities amputations are done either by surgery or they occur by accident or trauma to the body. Amputation is the treatment of choice for diseased limbs and devastating lower extremity injuries for which attempts at salvage and reconstruction may be lengthy emotionally and financially costly and have a less than satisfactory result
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.