Brain cancer patients who are candidates for treatment should understand that without surgery chemotherapy or radiation therapy or combinations of them the prognosis or outlook for most patients is poor. Get the facts on brain cancer types stages causes signs and symptoms headaches diagnosis prognosis and survival rate treatment radiation chemotherapy side effects and statistics. Brain cancer and gliomas more on the brain and spinal cord tumors. Brain cancer affects 1 in 140 men and 1 in 180 women it can change a persons behavior and can be quite deadly but it is rarely inoperable. Learn more about managing symptoms of a brain tumor in the types of treatment section the next section in this guide is diagnosis it explains what tests may be needed to learn more about the cause of the symptoms
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.