All are instances of social protest that exist in the charged territory between the cataclysmic upheaval of revolutionary war and the everyday acts of private resistance yet these movements in between resistance and revolution have remained invisible to scholars of politics culture and society. The politics of social protest should be consulted by social movement researchers and political sociologists not to mention renegade political scientists who take seriously the idea that protest is one form of political action among many . Protest and social movements a sine qua non for democracy the digital revolution has made new forms of political participation and communication possible while throwing up new challenges so
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.