Lease ending ownership lease with ownership ijara wa iqtina ijara muntahia bitamleek in this ijara contract the lessee owns the leased asset at the end of the lease period this lease contract doesnt contain any promise to buy or sell the assets but the bank may offer a verbal unilateral promise of transfer of ownership or offer a purchase schedule for the asset. Mba islamic finance islamic finance and banking in the great recession a comparison of profitability with conventional banks
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.