Color atlas of equine pathology offers a practical guide to identifying equine diseases presenting a single resource with more than 1000 images showing predominantly gross pathology. By claus d buergelt fabio del piero october 2013 color atlas of equine pathology offers a practical guide to identifying equine diseases presenting a single. Guest edited by drs colleen duncan and bruce wobeser this issue focuses on equine pathology and laboratory diagnostics articles include field necropsy of the horse skin disease enteric diseases neurologic diseases musculoskeletal diseases reprodu. Our new no nonsense guide to equine clinical pathology liphook equine hospital laboratory uses evidence based veterinary medicine alongside clinical experience
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.